Monday, February 22, 2010

What Katie Did Next Kate Moss for Longchamp



Kate (can do no wrong) Moss has been replaced in my heart by Alexa (can do no wrong) Chung. Her topshop range just bitterly disapointed me and ever since I think her style has gone rapidly downhill. So I am not really surprised by these bags she has designed for Longchamp. Zebra print, ewww! Tacky red leather and hardwear that is so bland. She is supposed to be rock and roll, partying hard Kate not straight laced mother collecting the kids from school with her new 5 quid Primark find. Kate you have yet again let me down, I had so much faith in you, I gave you everything, I defended you when others ridiculed but I just don't see this working out anymore. My love for you was special but now it is time for me to move on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment